Medical and Health Care
Medical practices and health care companies have special needs when keeping patient data safe, and we can help ensure that your accounting system is HIPAA-compliant. In addition, changes in health insurance affect your pricing, receivables, cash flow, and just about every other part of your practice. We can help you tame your paperwork and manage your financials so that you can meet your practice goals.
We serve medical practices, health and human services, physicians, dentists, pharmacists, home health care businesses, chiropractic practices, physical therapy clinics, emergency clinics, veterinary practices, retirement homes, psychological counselors, AIDS clinics, rape crisis centers, women’s shelters, acupuncture clinics, medical billing companies, homeopathics, and other health care businesses and providers.
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training for medical and health care companies
- Monthly, quarterly or annual accounting services for medical and health care companies, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Time-tracking support for hourly billers
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Mobile accounting functionality
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Assistance with employee versus contractor issues
- Benchmarking to your industry
- And more depending on your specific financial needs